Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Back to Blogging!

I have been off blogging for long and I now wish to make up for the lost time.
Blogging is a healthy habit. Its enables one to maintain a log his thoughts and actions. Once you look back after years of blogging, you can see your life since then as a smooth slide show. This thought excites me. I often have lots to share and I feel a surge of enthusiasm to log my work here. But on each and every occasion such as this my laziness has successfully been able to take over me. Now I am determined to get over that phase of mine! It helps when I think of my blog as a means of torturing people with my rantings ;) ( Just kidding..hehe). Anyway, I am looking forward to some productive blog activity and urge you people to motivate me by posting your queries and arguments.

No comments:

Post a Comment